frontpage hit counter

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Hurt

Life sucks. Just when I feel like life is going well with my girlfriends, she says some of the most painful things I've ever heard. Something that just makes me cry. I ask myself what it is I've been doing wrong to deserve such words from someone I love so dearly. I honestly don't cry easily, and don't rant much. But the words, "What you wanna just do homework this Sunday, like every Sunday" just makes me feel like a failure. And I am now starting to understand why having a girlfriend or wife for that matter is so difficult. Love is difficult because you never fully understand what the other person is feeling. She may seem happy and content with the way things are, until it suddenly all comes out. I still love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home