frontpage hit counter

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Amazing Cup Stacking

During dinner of Chinese New Years, a very interesting random topic came to the table. One about Cup Stacking! I had no idea what he was talking about and kept thinking to myself, “How difficult could stack cups be? I bet I could stack cups taller!” He claimed videos on YouTube.com feature a young girl stacking cups into several pyramids at unbelievable speeds. What's more amazing is that this child even holds the record for fastest cup stacker! I was skeptical, believing it to be a prank! After dinner, he brought down his iBook and sure enough, the video existed! At first I couldn't believe my eyes, but he assured me it was real. To see this video for yourself, simply click to YouTube.com or your favorite video streaming website. Search for “cup stacking” and be the judge. Then, after you realized how real it is, amaze co-workers, friends, and family!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home