frontpage hit counter

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Mystere by Cirque Du Soleil in Vegas


Mystere at Treasure Island in Las Vegas, California performed by the world famous circus group Cirque Du Soleil had many amazing moments, but was not $95 worth to me personally. Though others I saw the show with expressed great approval, I was only somewhat satisfied. The most impressive parts of the show were without doubt off the wall crazy, but the rest of the show included many regular circus acts that I could have seen for free at Circus Circus. Also, the prep time in between major acts was a noticeably long, though they successfully entertained the auditorium with an "old man" that mocked fun at audience members. The "old man" made the show and the general vibe of the theatre that much more enjoyable.

In no way am I saying you should not check them out. I had many great laughs, and "Oh my gosh" moments. But instead, I'm saying that many of Cirque Du Soleil's other acts were better valued and if I had the option would rather pay for those shows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home