frontpage hit counter

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Becoming a Better Person

As my college days come to an end, it has been amazing in some of the many lessons I have learned. Some the easy ways, and other the difficult way. And I can say that I am happy where I am fairly happy with the place I am at today. Other than a few personal issues that have yet to be worked out, I have caring friends, my health, an education, and even a girlfriend. What more can I ask for these days in a world of greed and corruption. Despite all this, there still are thing I would like changed.
  1. I want to be nicer, and less sarcastic. But as many of you sarcastic people may know, changing is a difficult task.
  2. I want to rebuild some of the many friendships that have drifted apart over the years. The methods with which to attempt this are still unknown at this point, but I have realized that this is one of the many goals I wish to accomplish.
  3. I need to be more dedicated towards my future. As I move out of the educational stretch of my life, I need to begin focusing on a career. A steady income to enjoy life.
  4. Most importantly, I want to re-affirm my faith in God. I've recently been in a major dry-spell, which may be attributed from many factors.
Of course there are many more, but these are just some of the more important ones that have been on my mind. I have the patience and the discipline to work these through. Any tips?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home