frontpage hit counter

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Batman Begins Review


After watching Batman Begins last week, there were many portions of the movie that I really enjoyed, yet there were even more parts that bothered me. Overall, the movie was entertaining and action packed, and I'd invite everyone to the theatres to see it again.

Parts of the movie that bothered me was the fighting with the fast camera motions. It keeps true to the original batman cartoons with the 'ouphs', 'bam', and 'whap'. Unfortunately, I couldn't see any of the fighting. But it's okay, because it set my imagination free.

The movie had an excellent storyline. It lives true to the title of begins. Starting from the very beginning with Bruce's parents, we discover how they die (in hollywoods version), and the way Bruce deals with his parents death. Christian Bale was perfect as batman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home