frontpage hit counter

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit Review

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Check out Wallace & Gromit tonight on the big screens. But before I begin this review, let me give you my Wallace & Gromit background. I have never nor heard of Wallace & Gromit until a friend suggested I check it out. I had no idea it was a clay-mation until the first scene rolled around. And that sums up my history of Wallace & Gromit.

The movie was fun and refreshing. Through whitty remarks and a sly play on words, Wallace & Gromit had me and the entire theatre laughing out loud. And though the movie is very predictable for the older generation, this is a sure hit for children. The movie runs for 94 minutes, but there were many parts that felt as if the movie just dragged on and on without end. Overall, I really enjoyed Wallace & Gromit and recommend it to all, especially youngsters and Wallace & Gromit fans!

Official Site: WallaceAndGromit.com
Genres: Action/Adventure, Comedy and Animation
Running Time: 94 min.
Release Date: October 5th, 2005 (NY/LA)
MPAA Rating: G
Distributor: DreamWorks Animation SKG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home